Monday, August 23, 2010

This weekend...

This weekend was fantastic! The hubby, baby and I went over to the in-laws' house for brunch with my brother-in-law and future sister-in-law. I was feeding the baby, and Stacy (future SIL) asked to try to feed her. BB (not her real name - it's Stacy's nickname for her) was happily eating as I fed her. Everything was fine...until Stacy took the spoon. She slowly moved it towards the baby's face, and all of a sudden, BB made the most horrified face I've seen in a long time. Her face scrunched up and she gave Stacy this look like, "I'm sorry, who are you, and why should I trust food from YOU?" Fortunately, we all thought it was hilarious, and after a few more tries, the baby finally gave in and decided she was hungry enough to take food from someone other than Mommy.

After the baby was done eating, the adults got to eat. I'm not sure if you know, but on Herbalife, you only eat one 'real' meal a day. The other meals are Herbalife shakes. (I am loving the chocolate, by the way - I highly recommend it.) Anyway, I usually eat shakes for breakfast and lunch, and save my 'real' meal for dinner. However, this day required an exception. You know when you show up at someone's house and there's amazing food everywhere? That was the situation I found myself in. I very much enjoyed a breakfast of eggs, fresh fruit, and crepes with low-fat ricotta cheese. I was still on the breakfast high as I drank my Herbalife shakes for lunch and dinner.

Oh, and I wanted to mention - when I mix my shakes, I sometimes add frozen strawberries to the chocolate shake. This makes an amazing flavor. It's like eating chocolate covered strawberries but without the monstrous amount of calories.

Also, has anyone tried Herbalife shampoo? I'm looking into buying some but I'd like some reviews before I purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment